Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oh What I Would Give....


To have a crowd like this in the Biggs one day....
Oh ya know, just another summer day at the Louvre. I'll give you one guess as to who all these touristas are looking at....Mona Lisa obviously. Who cares about the rest of the place? As must as I wish I was in Paris this week, sadly these are not my photographs.
They are however of another blogger's, Sebastian Puig, of C-Monster.net, a fantastic art blog I just discovered. Based out of Brooklyn, NY, this blog covers anything and everything weird, exciting and interesting about art. Sebastion was asked to write for a companion guide to a famous novel by Dan Brown and was challenged to try and figure out which painting in the Grand Gallerie could have been yanked off the wall in a key murder scene. He clearly was not alone in the Museum. Check out his entry here.

No comments: